Social Media & SEO
SEO is highly dependable on your social media presence these days because social media became a great source of traffic. People like to search for products and services on their social media channels. On the other hand the traffic increase is highly connected to increasing online reputation for your business website. Google’s Distinguished Engineer Matt Cutts explains that social media signals are not actual ranking impacting factors, however the latest Google-Twitter Deal makes the social impact over SEO significant again.
If you content and the information you push on social media channels is popular and useful, it is very likely it will get shared by influences and the traffic will be increased. Additionally if the content you share is enriched with target keywords there is a chance to get listed in search results and get Twitter profile popularity as well as website visits. That is impacting your overall organic rankings. That is why social media profiles creation and updates have become a part of SEO practice.
Why do you need to be present at social media?
- To help your SEO
- To increase your website traffic
- To improve your business online reputation
- To improve your client communication
- To promote your products and services in a fast and cost effective way
Social Media Services
- Facebook Business Page Creation
- Twitter Business Profile Creation
- Google + Business Page and Profile Creation
- LinkedIn business Page Creation
- Pinterest Account Creation
- YouTube Account Creation
- Monthly update of all relevant social media channels with content approved by the client.
More detailed packages can be created depending on your business requirements.
Drop me a line and we’ll discuss details:)