I provide small business SEO services to local businesses starting with local landscapers, construction companies, hair extension and hair care products consultants, aluminium windows and doors companies, web designers and developers, photographers, gyms, wedding planners,local stores, jewelry artists and stores, recruitment agencies, restaurants, caterers, electricians, estate agents, dentists and other professional service providers. Here are some facts about small business SEO and why these business owners decided that this investment is worth making.
Why Should Small Businesses Invest in SEO?
- Because the number of people using search engines to find a service provider in their local area of living is rising.
- Small businesses usually do not have the budget for expensive advertising campaigns.
- The conversion rate for the traffic gained through SEO is always higher then any other method of traffic generation.
- SEO provides long term results.
- Organic listing results are always more trust worthy then paid adds listing.
The Benefits You Can Expect
- Increased website traffic
- More requests for quote/leads
- More phone calls from clients
- Improve the rankings to get to page 1 on Google
Small Business SEO Services
Initial Keywords Analysis and Strategy – To find all the most targeted keywords for your business and services that will get the right audience over to your website.
On-Site SEO Audit & Strategy – To find and eliminate all onsite SEO issues and find the best strategy to optimize the website pages for maximum organic ranking improvement.
On-Site SEO Set Up – To create the meta data that will satisfy search engines, as well as contain well selected “call to action” and motivate the user to click your website link in the organic listing results.
Content Development Strategy – To schedule content generation to support the on-page SEO efforts as well as for link building purposes.
Website Conversion Optimization – To analyze and help you optimize the sales pages for maximum conversion rate and increased number of leads and sales.
Analytics & Reporting – To set up analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to follow the SEO efforts effects and suggest improvements.
Link Building – Generating most relevant link building strategy to generate target and related natural links from trustworthy sources that can bring in SEO value as well as traffic.
See examples of the results I’ve acquired with small businesses that trusted my SEO expertise.
So What’s Next? Contact me and we’ll take it from there:)